Capgemini Placement Paper Mumbai Whole Test Paper
Paper : Capgemini Placement Paper Mumbai Whole Test Paper
CapGemini Exam Paper
Here is the whole written test paper - multiple choice questions:
There were 3 sections:-
(1) Quantitative 25 questions.
(2) Analytical 30 questions
(3) Verbal 25 questions.
There were 2 sets of test paper. I got II set. There was section cut off of 8, 10 and 8. There is no negative marking.
Capgemini Quantitive Section (Maths) (Questions are easy)
1) Find the nest term in series ?
25 16 9 4 1 0 ?
Ans. (-1)^2 = 1
2) If 2 ^ 51 = ? a) 1 b) 2 c) 4 d) 8
Ans.: opt. (d) 8
3) Ther are 2 problems on surface area & volume of triangle
B 10m A and angle of BAC=30 degree
4) The Parallelogram ABCD, the line CD ha midpoint E frm line AB, then the ration of Traingle AED / parallelogram ABCD =
a) 2:1 b) 1:2 c) 4:1 d) 1:4
Ans: (d) 1:4
5) Train A starts from x at 12:00 pm & reach at Y on 2:30 pm & train B starts from Y at 12:15 n reach at X on 2:15 so, when both trains crosses each other.
Ans: 1:15 pm
6) In election two candidate, one who loss got 42%, 112 votes so how many voters are their.
Ans. 650 voters (check)
7) Boat in 2 km downstream in just 20min 7 come back again in 1 hour. Then what is the speed of river?
Ans: 1km( plz chk)
8) (Ax)^2 + (Bx) + (c) = 0 in these eqn. someone changes the value of b & c, but there is no change in result, so what is that value ?
9) There are three coins of Re 1, 50 ps, 25 ps having ratio of 13:11:3. the total sum of money is 77 ,then find out hw many rupees 1 coins is there?
10) some interchanging problem
11) Interest problem. A got Rs. 150 more on sum amt as a rate of 3%, then wht is the amout?
12) The numerator by 4 gets 1.5 times more than original number then wht is the numerator value?
Ans : 6 (I thnk)
13) X + Y = 6 , then XY=? a) 36 b) 8 c) 3 4) 30
Ans. 8 x=4,y=2 bcome 6 & 4*2=8
14) The addition of 2 number difference of 2 number is a perfect square 7 the difference of both perfect square also a perfect square. Then find out this no.
Ans: 6 , 2 bcoz 6+2= 8 , 6-2= 4 and 8-4 = 4
15) Two problems on profit & loss
17) Height problem 18) series prob.
19) venn diagram problem
II ) Capgemini Logical Questions:
1. There is a family of six persons P,Q,R,S,T and U.They are Lawyer, Doctor, Teacher, Salesman, Engineer and Accountant. There are two married couples in the family. S, the salesman is married to the Lady Teacher. The Doctor is married to the Lawyer U, The Accountant is the son of Q and brother of T. R, the Lawyer is the daughter-in-law of P. T is the unmarried Engineer. P is the Grandmother of U. Which is the profession of P? (4 questions on this)
a)Lawyer b)Teacher c)Doctor d)Accountant
5) blood relations problem (4 questions)
10) S I R S
+ K I L S
S M O K E ( 6 ques)
I got value of each above letter
S = 1 E = 2 L = 3 I = 4
R = 6 O = 8 K = 9 M = 0 ( 200 % sure)
17) Who is the tallest among six person n some condn given ( 4 Qs)
Tallest person = A
22) Nidhi hve some ant of money. As she is going to market she meet person A she gave him half of money & remaining half of money he gave Person B & remaining of half of money, likewise she gave all money to 7 person, finally lst one person (7) got no money means Rs. 0, so based on that 6 ques is asked?
1) Nidhi hve total amt of money = 127
1st = 63 2nd = 31 3rd = 15
4th = 7 5th = 3 6th = 1
7th = 0
III) Verbal Questions Section:
1) 2 synonyms
2) 2 antonyms
3) 2 questions on choose correct phrase
4) Logical. To make senetence ( 4 Qs)
e.g 1) x + y ? z + t then a) x + y + t is even b) Z*t is odd
5) Complete the paragraph
Choosing correct sentence frm option ( 4 Ques)
6) Paragraph reading ( 6 Qs)