1) Take multiple copies of resume which you might need to distribute to the panel before the interview.
2) Shake hands with the panel which shows you about the confidence to approach your superiors in handling tasks.
3) Thank the panel before answering the question because they gave you a chance to speak.
4) When somebody from the panel asks you a question look at them before giving an answer and then maintain eye contact with every one in the panel which gives them the urge to know more about you and the interview in general.
5) When finishing the answer make sure that you finish it by looking at the person who asked you.
6) When it�s your turn to ask a question direct it to a specific person and maintain an eye contact.