Some of the uses of openEdge architect are
1) A clear view of application resources
2) Provides a clear structure of the code.
3) Code generation which is template driven
4) Existing applications can be integrated with open edge development tools, etc.
8) Explain about openEdge Studio?
OpenEdge studio provides a single user interface for creating many web based rich internet applications. It provides tools for interfaces, objects and data linking. It allows you to integrate applications (modules) for complex business environments. These applications can be used again.